22 August, 2009

Audubon UH Route


Now that my Garmin is working like it should out of the box, I've decided to throw up elevation graphs for the routes I take. The other day I did the Audubon Loop the more difficult way (going up, not down the hill). I also tacked on an additional three miles compared to the way Jen does it. The addition is slightly up hill so it gets me warmed up for the Audubon Hill (the almost vertical part in the middle of the graph). The Audubon Hill is a very short hill, but it's steep (9% average with the steepest part being 16%) and it's challenging without being punishing. I hadn't done the hill in a while and I was much slower on it than I thought I was going to be. I'm going to start incorporating it into more rides, like after I've done Valley Forge.

No comments: