18 December, 2009

Almost




Last Friday I went over to the shop and my cross bike finally got put together. The stem and seatpost are out of stock so I'm using a Ritchey Pro stem on loan from the shop and a Ritchey Pro Carbon post that Jen never used from her Guru. The best part about it was that when I got the bike home I took it for a spin up and down my street and realized that the crank was standard gearing and not compact gearing like I ordered. Yesterday the correct crank came in and today the bike is all together. It's in the 20's and we're expecting nothing but snow for the next few days, but I should have an actual ride report sometime next week. Until then, admire the crappy pictures and hope I get around to getting a white drop cloth so you don't get distracted by the TV or radiator in the background.

No comments: