31 March, 2014

Reviews

Since I work at a shop and get to play with a lot of nice toys, I thought I would start sharing my impressions in the form of reviews.  Some reviews will be just quick "Hey, I got to play with this, and this is what I think."  Other reviews will be a bit more long term.  These will most likely be items I buy for myself and rate after using them for a few months.  Since I'm not getting paid to do these reviews, I'm going to be honest about them.  My "honesty" can sometimes sound like I'm trashing a product, so I'm going to try and just point out my experience with the product and the pros and cons of it.  I'm going to use a 5 star rating system, because I like 5 star rating systems.  If you have any feedback on either the products or my review of them, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing other people's feed back, especially if it differs from mine.  Just don't be a cunt about it.

No comments: