12 March, 2009

Gloves Are Warm

I finally got a pair of gloves so that my hands don't freeze. They're Trek Mt. bike gloves, but they do the job.

Yesterday I went down to the end of the bike path and back (17miles). They finished the bridge going into Conshy. It's much wider than the old bridge which is great. Two years ago I got my handle bars stuck in the fence lining the bridge while trying to avoid a person coming the other way.

It was rainy and cold for the first half of the ride, and I only saw one other rider. It was kind of nice having an empty path after the mayhem of this past weekend. On the way back through Bridgeport, a kid on a mountain bike tried to race me. I thought it was kind of funny.

As side note, I may have another job soon. If that's the case, then I may end up getting the Garmin computer soon as well. We'll see.

No comments: